Oh, the joys of having a big brother.
I wouldn't know. I only have a little brother. Those are a whole other set of joys I suppose.
This morning, I fished out the toy bar for Ella's bouncy seat. She's started to pay attention to her surroundings more and more, so I thought I might get, oh, say 3 1/2 minutes of entertainment from it so I could do some dishes.
I showed Miles "bay-ee Ella's toys" that go across it. He said "kewl". I say "cool" to him when I don't know what he's said.
Miles: "askdj assoieghjda kwieuw, momma".....
Me: "cool"
Pretty soon, she's crying and I look over to find him doing this...
He was piling his toys onto the seat. Anywhere he could stuff them. Cars, trains, a hand held Wheel of Fortune game that is 25+ years old... ha!, a Thomas DVD case (that he loves dearly)....
So sweet. He takes care of his little sis.
So I moved her to the floor. You gotta change things up to keep the little munchkin entertained, you know?
As I was taking pictures of her, random things would creep into my camera's view.
This truck made a pit stop...
This hand stopped by to say "Hi Bay-ee Ella" and pat her on the back...
He grabbed his juicy cup and just plopped down for a second or two to see if what she was doing was more fun than what he was doing...
It wasn't, so off he went.
There were trains to play with...
Busy morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(208)
-
▼
June
(17)
- Tuesday, June 30, 2009
- Monday, June 29, 2009
- Thursday, June 25, 2009
- Tuesday, June 23, 2009
- Monday, June 22, 2009
- Saturday, June 20, 2009
- Friday, June 19, 2009
- Thursday, June 18, 2009
- Tuesday, June 16, 2009
- Saturday, June 13, 2009
- Wednesday, June 10, 2009
- Tuesday, June 9, 2009
- Saturday, June 6, 2009
- Friday, June 5, 2009
- Thursday, June 4, 2009
- Wednesday, June 3, 2009
- Monday, June 1, 2009
-
▼
June
(17)
Popular Posts
-
Last October, I stumbled upon these 3 pews for $25 each at a garage sale just down the highway from my house. It's been a long time c...
-
It's the last week of the KinderGardens Contest. Do you know how hard it's been to "wrap up" everything that's gone o...
-
There are only 45ish days until baby girl Buss will be here... We have no house. We have no name. You can't help us much with the house ...
-
"If life throws you lemons.....make lemonade." We're opening up a lemonade stand. Britton's full-time job came to an ab...
-
For this week's KingerGardens linkup, please excuse me while I show you entirely too many pictures. But it's the first harvest of ...
-
There are two garden stories to tell this week for my KinderGardens entry. STORY #1: Monday, some friends of ours came over to spend...
-
This week for my KG linkup, I have much to talk ramble about. As far as the garden goes... It rained, so of course, everything looks ...
-
My son may in fact kill me if he sees this when he's older. But I'll defend myself by reminding him of the craziness he put me thro...
-
Easter 2019 was a very busy day! We started the day at Heritage, where we took our annual photo. It's a Heritage tradition I ador...
-
Everyone said it would happen. "When you have kids, you'll cut it." I don't know if there's anything to that or ...








1 comment:
awww, this happens at my house too! so sweet...the other day jackson had EVERY toy out of Katie's toy basket spread all over the blanket she was laying on. It was cute, but I couldn't find katie! :-)
Glad you guys seem to be doing well.
Post a Comment