Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday, June 29, 2009

It was a busy weekend.

Friday night, we had a small, family get-together for my brother, who turns 21 on July 1. Mom grilled and made his favorite foods and we ate. That's how the Molleur clan parties. With lots of F-O-O-D! It's the Savoy in us... And man was it gooooooood!

Birthday boy.




I finally cleared the dining room (mostly) so we could use it. And I loved having people sit at the bar and the dining table, visiting, eating.. It was what I hoped for when we envisioned this house for our family.




This picture is from the party. Miles loves to wrestle with Rwach.



It's completely out of focus, but tells a great story, so I love it.

Just before the sun went down, Rachel and I ran outside and took some fun photos of her. Here's one.



And another.



And the cover of her new country music album.



O, how I'd love to be a professional photographer when I grow up. So much to learn....

Saturday night, Britton was out late, so Miles, Ella and I fell asleep on the living room floor watching Cars. He didn't move us when he got home, he just joined us. So this was the story Sunday morning.



We had an accidental camp out. It was fun. And my back hurts.

Today was busy as well. We're all wiped out and I'm hitting the B-E-D.

But, because I'll get in trouble if I don't, here's a big dose of cuteness...






1 comment:

Sonja said...

I spy an OBU quilt in the campout picture! I still use mine too, for such occasions. Oh...the good ol' days!

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Popular Posts