Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday, June 1, 2009

Sunday was good.

This is the most fun I've ever had on $3.97....



...Made a sign to hang at our entrance...



...Put a fresh coat on a chalkboard that I already had...



...And sprayed several other things 'cause I got carried away.

I also made a BBQ Chicken Pizza for supper last night.



We're totally broke until payday. And we refuse to use the credit card, which is paid off! Wahoo!

So the pizza crust is homemade and there's only chicken, BBQ sauce and cheese on it. Because those were all the ingredients I had.

Wasn't as good as BJ's, but it's gone.

I also made The Pioneer Woman's Chocolate Sheet Cake (minus the nuts, 'caues I didn't have those either). Britton just wouldn't let it die.



It was good to feel a bit crafty and home-makerish.

And on a totally unrelated note...


No comments:

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Popular Posts