Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sonic was a success. Go FREE root beer floats!

Miles would say "mooor bite woot beer fwoat!"


(photo courtesy "rwach's iPhone)

Ella enjoyed her version of a root beer float while we were there. That is why she is not pictured. **wink, wink**

Aunt Rachel joined our crew on the trip. So she took a couple of pics with her iPhone and emailed them to me so I could post them today.

She included this photo in her email.



It was not taken on the root beer float trip.

I don't know why she sent it. I know what she looks like. And I know that she is retarded. I did not need a photo to remind me of these things. ***hahaha?? rachel?***

This picture was taken this morning on the couch.



Cracks me up when babies cross their eyes. It takes concentration to lift your head, dangit!



No comments:

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Popular Posts