Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday, June 22, 2009

I've been without a vacuum cleaner since we moved into the new house.

Friday, I picked it up at the repair shop and now realize that I wasn't desperate to get it back because my carpets were dusty, or even because we have a rollie pollie infestation and there are about 47 of them on the floor each morning. No, it was a subconscious need that I had. Something buried within that I had forgotten about.

But today I remember why.

Can someone please explain this to me?

Baby crying....



27 seconds later....



Vacuum cleaner on = no crying baby....

It used to work with Miles too. It got him off to sleep MANY times and saved my sanity. Sometimes it would just sit there and run for 30 minutes... ha! I think I have video of it somewhere. Wonder if I can find it...................

(1 hour later)

Yep!



He does not so much enjoy it these days though.


PS - I know he needs his hair trimmed.

Hope I'm not the only one who's discovered this trick. Tell all your new mommy friends.

No comments:

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Popular Posts