Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday, June 5, 2009

I just can't explain to you how hilarious I think Miles is.

That sentence has 47 things wrong with it.

I think that one might too.

He came out of his bedroom this morning like this.



Train hat. New Jeep backpack from Uncle Drew. Scooby Doo pj's. Bare feet.







Pay no attention to the unpacked boxes in the background...




His hands were clasped the whole time.

Hilarious AND cute.

Speaking of cute.

"Sweetie, I made this hat and you're going to wear it."



She's cried every time I've put it on her head. That's why she's so red.

"I just want a cute picture in it. You don't even have to wear it in public...



Or you can just go to sleep. Whatever. You're cute even without the hat."

1 comment:

D'JOY said...

D'JOY here~I NOW HAVE DSL OH! woW! what i have been missing ~~~ like All the Beautiful & Fun pics on Your Blog,looks like we are All Richly Blessed...i Love my New House & Life :-) You have such a Wonderful Family God Bless You ~~Always!

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Popular Posts