The makings of a good day.
1. Sleeping in. Well, staying in bed until 9am.
2. Donuts Holes.

3. Garage Sales.

4. New room decor.

Just kidding.
But embroidery hoops have been on my garage sale list for months. I was SOOOOOOOO excited to get these for 50 cents each!

5. Other cool stuff.

I got these little girl dresses. So cute. They're 5T's and since I can't wait until she's big enough to wear them, I think I'm going to cut them up and use them for a few projects in Ella's room and them maybe a dress she can wear now.
6. Fun in the sprinkler.

O, this face.

Ella played in the water a bit too in her new bathtub.

7. A freshly mowed lawn.

I like Saturdays like this.
1 comment:
It looks like everyone's feeling better! Let's try family night again! -gordona
Post a Comment