The morning after the puke incident was a little iffy for Britton. I don't know if it was shear exhaustion or what, but he wasn't feeling good. We had some very important plans to keep, so we decided I should just take the kids for our morning activities and come back after lunch.
We setup to take our daily photo and Ella absolutely refused to do it.
She told me that the Holy Spirit told her we "should not take the picture without Daddy because it will make him feel sad".
What?! I thought it was sweet, laughed it off and rolled on to the next thing.
I later texted the photo to Britton and told him what she said. He told me that he was in fact watching from the window of our room and DID feel sad that we were taking the picture without him! I was too busy with my own plans, checking things off the to-do list and never stopped to think. What a sweet and sensitive little girl I have to help keep me in check!
Our first stop was at the Princess Fairytale Hall to meet up with Cinderella and Rapunzel.

We didn't ask Cinderella if her dress had to be cleaned last night.


I hopped in for a photo since Cinderella and I are basically twins.

![]() |
| Halloween 2015 |
Just kidding.

After Princess Fairytale Hall we headed for our lunch reservation at Be Our Guest.
![]() |
| It was snowing out the windows of the ballroom. |




After lunch we visited with Peter Pan. He was quite chatty and a lot of fun!

Miles asked him if he knew about light sabers. Peter told him "no", but that it sounded awesome and he should go get some and bring them to Neverland to play with the Lost Boys.


![]() |
| Miles entertained lots of kids waiting in line to see Peter. |
We then headed back over to Princess Fairytale Hall for one of the most highly anticipated events of the trip.
It required a wardrobe change.
They tried their best to remove Excalibur.
We caught part of the castle show again on our way out.
It was then time to meet up with Britton, who had thankfully made a recovery and was waiting for us back at the resort.



































No comments:
Post a Comment