Tuesday, December 22, 2015

WDW: Day 5

Aside from Jedi Training Academy, we had a very full day at Hollywood Studios.

 

 Britton asked the General the fastest way to get back to Star Wars...


We watched an amazing Stunt Show.
It was seriously cool, but if I'm being honest, by this point I was willing to curl up on the bench and sleep despite the explosions and loud car sounds.    


Mater & McQueen.
I told them how much I appreciated their help with Miles when he was 14 months old and I was sick and pregnant with Ella.  They could entertain him for a solid 45 minutes while I slept. 


Emmett gave scaring lessons to Sully.


We met Jake of the Neverland Pirates.


Saw Rumple's pawn shop. (OUAT fans will be excited for me.)


Ate lunch, which included Chewbacca cupcakes.  


And got ready for the day's grand finale, which was THE FROZEN SING ALONG!!

To Be Continued....

No comments:

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Popular Posts