Saturday, December 19, 2015

WDW: Day 4

Waking up started to get a lot harder by Day 4.  I, myself, was still running on some sort of magical reserve Disney fuel tank, but everyone else was beginning to drag a bit.  





We started our morning at Magic Kingdom by going to Under the Sea: The Journey of the Little Mermaid.



Fun Fact:  I was 9 years old when The Little Mermaid was released.  Things were different then.  You couldn't download the songs immediately. You had to wait until your small town Walmart carried the cassette tape.  I waited impatiently and on the day I finally got my hands on the tape, I cried silent tears while listening to the music that had inspired me on the big screen.  I still have the tape (though I haven't had a cassette player for years).










We stopped in Gaston's Tavern for LeFou's Brew (a delicious juice drink) and a giant maple cinnamon roll.



Ella straight up would NOT go over to meet Gaston.  



And then we were off to another adventure.


We rode the Mad Tea Party.


And Peter Pan's Flight.


And while the boys did Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin again, the girls waited in line to meet Merida.  

 


We flew on Dumbo.


Rode on the Tomorrowland Speedway.



We watched the Dream Along with Mickey musical show at the castle.










We rode on the Walt Disney World Railway.   






And as we made our way toward the exit to leave for the afternoon, we accidentally caught the Festival of Fantasy Parade.  

To be continued...

No comments:

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Popular Posts