Repeat after me.
"I do hereby take full responsibility for, release and hold harmless the writer of this blog, from any and all liability, claims, demands or causes of action that I may hereafter have, arising out of my participation in the following post."
Interpretation: "I won't blame Faith because this post could quite possibly lead to me wanting to have a/another baby....a cute little girl one."
Told ya.






2 comments:
My 17 yo son and I are cruisin' your blog and both said "oh my" at the pic with the wide eyes!! Sooooooadorable!
I have 6 babies and yes your post does make me want more....grandbabies though!
Check out my grandbabies from my site when you visit next time. Its on the blog roll on the side.
We loved the dirt post as well!!
nope. not me. (of course, i have my own super cute girl baby)...but it does make me want to bring my girl baby to spend time with your girl baby and my big boy to spend time with your big boy...so when can we do that??
Post a Comment