Tuesday, May 11, 2010

E's 1st Birthday {seriously?}

I CAN NOT believe that a year has come and gone.

A year since we moved into this yellow house the day before Ella's due date.

A year since her due date came and went without even phasing her.

A year since I packed my bag and checked into the hospital on Mother's Day for an induction (stubborn baby girl).

A year since we said goodbye to life as a family of three.

And a year since I first laid my eyes on her.


What a precious year it's been.

And on her first birthday, perhaps we should talk a bit about some of the cute and hilarious things that she does on a daily basis.

She can stand on her own.


She pants like a dog.



She says "oooooaaaaaahhhhh" when she's excited.


She waves hello and goodbye.




She throws her arms up in the air and gets this look on her face.


She's a monkey.  {I've found her on the 3rd step of the staircase....no problem.}


And in the last week or so, she's started crawling like this.



Ella girl, you have my heart.  I could not be more proud of you.


Happy 1st Birthday!!

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Too fast!!! Stop growing!!

Happy Birthday Dear Ella!

And Happy Birth-day Dear Faith!

<3

alisha said...

too too toooooooooo cute! happy bday, ella!

Erin B. said...

Happy Birthday to Ella! She is so precious! I'm glad I got to watch her and Miles during Valley Rally! Don't want those kids to forget me.

Sonja said...

I thought today was the day!! Happy birthday, sweet girl!!

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Popular Posts