I remember the first time Miles really played in the dirt.
I was planting flowers at our house in Pauls Valley and he dug right in to a bucket of dirt.
It was such a fun day.

He has so much fun in our garden now.
Morning and evening, we're out checking on it, planting new things, watering...
And while Ella's not really big enough to be helpful, she certainly has a good time when we're out there.
Enter a bucket of dirt.

You're gonna need to just NOT think about the fact that I'm taking pictures instead of saving her from the taste of dirt.
Eventually, she kinda liked it.
Must be an acquired taste....like coffee (a taste for which I never have acquired).
Oh, the joy!
I'm so thankful for the time I spend with my kids in our garden.
I take lots of pictures...
both digital and mental images.
I want to always remember the times when I tended the garden with them at my feet.








No comments:
Post a Comment