Tuesday, May 4, 2010

20 by 30 {it's here.}



Well, today I'm 30.  
And I know you're all dying to know if I made my goal of losing 20 pounds by today.  

For the original challenge, click HERE.  

The short and honest answer is....

Nope.  

I've lost 16 pounds though.  And those 16 pounds have made me a very happy 30 year old.  

Why?

A.  My clothes fit! 
B.  I feel good and have energy because of exercise!
C.  I'm proud to be accomplishing my goals!

I decided a few weeks ago that I wouldn't be stopping here either.  My goal is to lose 10 more pounds after these 20.   


My nutrition and fitness goals for the next couple of months include:


1.  Completing the OCCC Super Sprint Triathlon on June 12 in 1:30:00 or less.  
2.  Continuing to make nutritious changes to my diet.  Choosing an apple over a package of M&M's, for example.  These are hard habits to break!
3.  Find my abs.  "Hello... abs?  I know you're in there...."


Have you set a goal for yourself this year?  
How's it going?


In the meantime, Happy Birthday to me!  
And Happy Anniversary of becoming a mom to my Momma!

1 comment:

sherrieb said...

You are awesome!

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Popular Posts