I can't believe half of January is gone.
For some, the reflection on the previous year happens in the days between Christmas and New Years.
But we're still singing Jingle Bells, Frosty the Snowman and Santa Claus is Coming to Town every single day at our house. Miles won't stop.
And since we're still in Christmas limbo, I'm going to do a look back at pics from 2010.
The kind of look back that should have been done two or three weeks ago.
A look back that would require planning on my part, and therefore is being brought to you today, January 18, 2011.
Ohh-well.
Here we go....probably breaking all the rules of blogging.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
JANUARY
FEBRUARY
MARCH
APRIL
{more tomorrow...}





















1 comment:
Sooooo wonderful!!
I love it and I don't even "know" you!
You are inspiring me to take more photos!
Post a Comment