It's been stinkin' cold.
It's supposed to be cold in January.
But I have a philosophy that if it's going to be freezing, there needs to be snow on the ground. It makes everything prettier and makes me happy.
Last week we had a light dusting of snow.
Miles said "It's Christmas again!!!".
And he also wanted to "go throw snowballs in the snow."
So as soon as he woke from his nap (and thankfully just before Ella woke from hers) we ran outside to check out the snow.
{Gloves.... I know. I knew it would be a quick trip.}
After walking around the yard for about 3 minutes, Miles declared that "snow is too cold". And we went back inside.
Winter, if you're not going to produce enough snow to build a snowman, just go ahead and move along your merry way. We're ready to welcome SPRING!!!




3 comments:
I agree. It was -4 degrees when we woke up this morning. Stinking cold is the word.
Last week the weatherman said we would be getting 12-20 inches of snow on Wednesday (snowed in! the whole family! on Kiddo's birthday! oh, the fun to be had!), but now it is just supposed to be a wintry mix of yuck. Spring sounds wonderful!
'm so sorry. I agree with you that is too cold! Snow makes everything bright.
I won't complain about the 100 days of grey (too loudly) that we get. But just think about the sunshine you get to see--that could be some consolation. (?)
And i thought we had it bad here in Florida lol, its 45 today and to me now that's cold :) I do miss the seasons though so wont complain to much.
Love reading your blog and seeing all your great photos so keep it up
Jenine
Post a Comment