I have been cleaning and organizing like a crazy person this week. I'm not finished, but MAJOR progress has been made. To name a few, I can see the top of a desk I haven't uncovered in over 6 months, my laundry is caught up (which NEVER happens), and I have all our home videos labeled and in one drawer (they were strung out all over the place and I had to watch several of them to even know what they were!).
Britton has a busy weekend with work and while there are still chores to be done, the housework is under control. I think I'll kick back a bit and spend time with some things that will make me very happy.
#1.
{duh.}
#2.
{a little project for MYSELF!}
#3.
{a Christmas present that's been waiting for me...I've read, now time to bake!}
PS - I just noticed that the dust on my wood blinds is approximately 2.25" deep. Guess I'll take care of that first...



1 comment:
Oh the curse of wood blinds! I have them too and just noticed they are in the same condition as yours. Uggh!
I does feel good to get some of those big projects out of the way, congrats!
I'm eager to see how your bread turns out though, so don't take too long cleaning your blinds! ;-)
Post a Comment