Thursday, January 6, 2011

happy anniversary!! {TEN YEARS.}

I really can't believe it's been TEN years since our wedding day.

It feels both like we just got married and that we've been together forever.  

How is that possible?






I sure am a lucky girl!

{This photo was taken in November...after struggling to get the kids to sit still and remain in the same vicinity as us.  It may just tell the story of the next 10 years!}


5 comments:

Sonja said...

Awww. I remember the day, too. I love you guys more then you'll ever know! Congratulations and I hope the next 10 are just as exciting...and knowing the two of you...they will be!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics, I love weddings. Thanks for sharing, and congrats on the milestone!!

Nicole said...

Congratulations!!! I can hardly wait to see where Patrick and I are in 9 more years. Crazy to think about. I hope you got to spend some time together and share a sweet moment today!

Kirsten said...

Happy Anniversary! Congratulations! Our 10th is this year, too. Unbelievable. Praying for many more wonderful years for you both!

Ari said...

You are just too cute, Faith. Congrats on the milestone!

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Popular Posts