WARNING: This post contains pictures of my delicates. If this makes you uncomfortable, I am sorry. But not really.
*******
I tried to catch up on laundry early in the weekend.
Ella loves to get into help with whatever I'm doing.
Please note that she is choosing her wardrobe these days. Above, you'll notice tights with athletic socks on top. A cardigan was added later (all chosen from the laundry pile).
Miles has become quite a race car driver. He loves to play Mater's Tall Tales on the Wii. He's better than I am.
Ella was playing with her baby doll, rocking it with pillows and blankets.
The next thing I know, she's out like a light on the living room floor.
On Saturday afternoon, Miles' buddy Reed came over for a sleepover.
It was as wild and crazy as it looks. When we put them to bed around 8:45pm, they acted like a couple of teenagers....talking and giggling. We'd go in to tell them to be quiet and go to sleep... they would settle down. Then we'd wait outside the door and within 30 seconds, they were at it again. I think the final one dropped around 11:00pm.
Sunday brought a much anticipated engagement photo shoot for long time friend Chris Figeroua and his lovely bride-to-be, Krysta.
Beautiful couple.
Chris is Chelsea's brother...remember her?
We've known Chris & Chelsea since they were wee little youth in Britton's first youth group in Pauls Valley. It is my JOY to capture these special moments in their lives. Can't wait for the September wedding Chris and Krysta!











1 comment:
Your little one cracks me up!
Post a Comment