Monday, September 13, 2010

snacking in the garden {the good & the bad.}

Miles snacking in the garden = GOOD


Mr. Hornworm snacking in the garden = BAD

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

yes, but what an awesome picture of mr. hornworm. did you squish him afterwards? :)

Cathryn said...

I LOVE this POST!
My 10 yr old commented that Mr. Hornworm must turn into a beautiful butterfly; what type? She also said that the spike on his tail is not dangerous, it is just to scare away predators.
I love homeschooling, there is a lesson in everything you do! Thanks for the fun lesson!

faith buss said...

I wish I could report that they turn into pretty butterflies, but alas, Google says they only turn into big grey moths. Bummer.

Nicole said...

Look how cute they both are, though! What is Miles snacking on?

Unknown said...

Look at all his eyeballs!!

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Popular Posts