This evening we attended the rehearsal for Justin & Olivia's wedding. Miles is their ring bearer.
For weeks we've been talking about it.
Me: "Miles, are you going to help Miss Olivia and Mr. Justin get married?
Miles: "No."
Me: "But you have the most important job...giving them their rings."
Miles: "Nah, I don't want to."
Today, for some reason, out of the clear blue sky, he changed his tune...
Me: "Miles, you gonna help O & J get married?"
Miles: "Yeah! And everyone will clap for me!"
Me: "That's right, everyone will be so glad you did your job."
Miles: "I'll do all my jobs!"
So we'll see...
It'll all be different tomorrow when there are 200+ people there...
{church pew spotting!!}
We're pretty stinkin' sure he won't stand up there for long.
There's far too much terrain at this outdoor wedding. His trains MUST be played with!
PS - I'm behind on blogging. Got a Kinder Gardens post coming out a bit later in this busy weekend. Stay tuned!




No comments:
Post a Comment