He had to be strongly bribed convinced to put his suit on...
He had extra encouragement from all the ladies....especially the bride...
He maintained focus....for the most part...
He gave me a teeny tiny little thumbs up just before his time to shine...
He did just as he was supposed to, WHEN he was supposed to do it...
He looked like a "prince" as one 3 year old friend put it... In fact, she told her mom "I can't wait to marry Miles someday".... ehemm!
He proclaimed "COOL!" all the way down the aisle as Chloe dropped flower petals.
They hadn't actually practiced that part during the rehearsal, so it caught him a bit off guard...
He held his little pillow perfectly...
Know why? 'Cause it bore the "wedding train" (gold Monopoly train)...
When I told him his boutonniere was cool, he exclaimed "It's my TREE!"...
He ate a plate of food, two cupcakes, drank lemonade, got a sucker and probably another cupcake that I didn't see...
He nearly crashed out toward the end...
And was most definitely the...













7 comments:
I vote "Cutest Family Ever"
Oh my I LOVE this set of pics and your little story. He really was very handsome. ;)
Love this play-by-play, Faith! And the photos of this day are breathtaking! Such a gift you've been given!
Oh my goodness! So cute! I love the last picture, Miles is so full of life!
haha too cute!
Thank you ladies. :)
Miles did such a great job! I think he gave the groom a run for his money in the looks department. :) It was great to see you!
Post a Comment