I just couldn't help but show a few more pics of little Miles as a ring bearer last Saturday evening. As a result of his efforts, he was rewarded with the train of his choice from Wal-Mart. He's told many this week... "Dis is my new train, Toby, I got 'decause I was a good boy at da wedding!"
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(189)
-
▼
September
(19)
- Kinder Gardens {Winners.}
- bubble gun {fun.}
- barn sale {coming soon.}
- cream soda & twix {on the front porch.}
- planting flowers {8 cent flowers.}
- learning 'bout bread {and eating too much bread.}
- Kinder Gardens Entry {Week 24 - The Wrap Up.}
- celebrating {in big boy underwear.}
- my partner in crime {or loading the dishwasher.}
- Kinder Gardens Entry {Week 23.}
- my crazy brain {a glimpse into Tuesday.}
- snacking in the garden {the good & the bad.}
- a few more {ring bearing moments, that is.}
- Kinder Gardens Entry {Week 22.}
- this day in... {just for fun.}
- Kinder Gardens Entry {Week 21.}
- nailed it. {cutest. ring bearer. ever.}
- will he or won't he? {M the ring bearer.}
- Ella's Party Hair {w/Trout Fishing In America.}
-
▼
September
(19)
Popular Posts
-
Last October, I stumbled upon these 3 pews for $25 each at a garage sale just down the highway from my house. It's been a long time c...
-
It's the last week of the KinderGardens Contest. Do you know how hard it's been to "wrap up" everything that's gone o...
-
There are only 45ish days until baby girl Buss will be here... We have no house. We have no name. You can't help us much with the house ...
-
"If life throws you lemons.....make lemonade." We're opening up a lemonade stand. Britton's full-time job came to an ab...
-
For this week's KingerGardens linkup, please excuse me while I show you entirely too many pictures. But it's the first harvest of ...
-
There are two garden stories to tell this week for my KinderGardens entry. STORY #1: Monday, some friends of ours came over to spend...
-
This week for my KG linkup, I have much to talk ramble about. As far as the garden goes... It rained, so of course, everything looks ...
-
My son may in fact kill me if he sees this when he's older. But I'll defend myself by reminding him of the craziness he put me thro...
-
Easter 2019 was a very busy day! We started the day at Heritage, where we took our annual photo. It's a Heritage tradition I ador...
-
Everyone said it would happen. "When you have kids, you'll cut it." I don't know if there's anything to that or ...





2 comments:
Thank you. :D
The last picture is my FAVORITE. I love it!!
You will have to make this choo choo for Miles!
http://littlenummies.net/2010/09/chugga-choo-choo/
Post a Comment