{I posted the following event information on Facebook today. Thought I'd share it here too.}
This ain't your Grandma's garage sale! (Well, I guess if you have a really super-duper cool Grandma, then it is...)
Yes, we'll have regular old garage sale treasures, but this just isn't your run-of-the-mill sale.
We've been working all summer, crafting really unique pieces for your home.
Think Junk Market Style, your favorite flea market finds, etsy treasures...
Think "Christmas gifts"!
Think "one-of-a-kind"!
Think "I'm going-to-the-ATM-and-headin'-to-that-barn-sale!"
No matter what, if you live in the vicinity, just don't miss our 1st Annual Barn Sale.
Saturday, October 9th
8:00am
(Early shoppers will be shot on sight. With a tranquilizer dart. We'll wake you up when the sale starts.)
****
{Don't know whether to share my home addy on this blog or not, so erring on the safe side, message me if you need it.}
















2 comments:
Great gardener, mom AND creatively crafty as well??! Well, you definitely have it all!!
This stuff is so cute!! Too bad you live half a nation or so away!! I'd have come to shop!
I hope the sale is a boom for you!
I'll be going right through the middle of your state that weekend, but I don't think I could possibly be there by 8 am...sigh, there's a couple things I'd love to have.
Post a Comment