I awoke this morning a bit sad that I had no KinderGarden's post prepared. It has truly been the highlight of my summer blogging. But the sadness was fleeting. I decided to just go ahead and keep posting about our gardening adventures each Thursday. Oh, and I was also pleased as punch to see these results of the contest...
"*The best use of vegetables. That honor goes with much appreciation from our judges to Faith*Buss with her darling kiddos and their shopping for vegetables in their little red shopping cart...they melted our hearts every single week!"
Yay for Miles & Ella!
Yay for the $5 shopping cart!
And yay for all those recognized for their gardening efforts this summer!
Go should go check out Kim's post on the winners RIGHT NOW! You even get to participate in the contest this time. There's a "Reader's Choice" award to be given next week. That means you can vote!!! So go check it out and be sure to vote for your favorite Kinder Garden. There's a big prize at stake!!!
(scroll all the way down and the poll is on the bottom left hand side)
Kim detailed what the winners will receive at the beginning of the contest:
:: Update ::
Just saw THIS on one of the judge's blog. She did a few of her own "awards".
Kim detailed what the winners will receive at the beginning of the contest:
Best overall (judges pick) winner receiving $75 gift certificate
Reader's choice (you get to pick) winner receiving $75 gift certificate
Sub-categories for specific garden elements:
Best re-purpose, recycle, re-use, winner receiving $25 + book
Best use of veggies, winner receiving $25 + book
Best use of flowers, winner receiving $25 + book
:: Update ::
Just saw THIS on one of the judge's blog. She did a few of her own "awards".

4 comments:
A big congrats to you! A well deserved award.
I knew you would do well in the contest and I voted for you for people's choice! Your example has inspired me, thanks tons!
I will try to blog the rest of our gardening this fall as well. We still have brussels to harvest!
Congrats Faith!
Cathryn
W00t! Congratulations! I was just going to point you to the post at Blue Planet Garden, but I see you found it. :)
Loved checking in with you and your helpers every week this summer - can't wait to see what you've got planned for next year!
awesome! that's so exciting. miles and ella are adorable for sure!
Post a Comment