Awhile back I came across a blog called Craft Hope. I cannot remember exactly how I linked up to it, but since then several of my favorite bloggers have mentioned that they stand in support of the mission of the organization.
I've also seen on Etsy that there is a Craft Hope store and all proceeds are going to Haiti Relief.
Cool.
The latest project is for the Orphan Foundation of America's Red Scarf Project. So, I've been plugging away at knitting the Red Star Stitch Scarf. The deadline to get it finished and to Virginia is February 14th.
Craft Hope then, has a double meaning around here...
...I HOPE I can get this CRAFT done in time.
If you know how to knit, or you've been looking for an excuse to learn, check out THIS LINK for the free pattern and info on how to get involved. If you're not a knitter, check it out anyway. There are numerous other ways to get involved.


1 comment:
I <3 Craft Hope!!
Post a Comment