Wednesday, January 6, 2010

christmas rewind button {part 2}

It snowed on Christmas Eve.  And in Oklahoma you don't get attached to snow.  It's usually gone quickly if we even get it at all.

I'm pleased to say that two weeks later, we still have some snow on the ground.  And it's not going anywhere any time soon according to the temps on the 7-day.  Brrr!

But, boy have we had fun!

First of all, Papa Ed bought himself a brand new Yamaha Rhino just a few days before the big snow hit. Can you say GRRREAT TIMING?





So, Papa has this new toy and the weather man is forecasting 6-12 inches of snow.  What does Papa do?  He goes next door to his wood working neighbor and has this built...



Good call, Papa.



"Hi, Momma!"



A stop to get re-situated.  But what I love about this next picture is how cute his little hands look.  I love the way over-stuffed, bundled up kids with mittens look when they're standing still.  They don't know what to do with their hands...





"I fall down in the no, Momma!"







"Buiwld no-man, Momma!"



Son, I'm sorry.



The snow wasn't very sticky.  This is a pitiful snowman.  We tried.

Britton showed Miles how to make a snow angel.



And every day since, Miles lays down on the kitchen floor flapping his arms and legs and says "makin' no-angel, Momma!"

****

Happy 9th Anniversary to us today!  I'll refer to to last year's trip down memory lane for photos of our big day on January 6, 2001.

B. - To infinity and beyond!
♥ - F.


1 comment:

Brandi E. said...

So I was looking at your trip down memory lane photos... and the one of Britton and you (single portraits) should definitely be submitted to awkwardfamilyphotos.com

definitely.

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Popular Posts