Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Do you ever have piles of stuff that you don't know what to do with?

I have several of those piles today...








And I also have a new hot water heater. Yay!


Now I can take care of this...



***

Papa Ed & Ian stopped by yesterday when they were in town working. Miles and Ian were playing quite loudly with the Geo Tracks when all of a sudden I couldn't hear them anymore. I peeked around the corner and found this.




Ian is cool.

I think so. And Miles thinks so.

****

This is what we're doing tonight.


No ifs, ands or buts.

Boomer Sooner!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got a battery grip too?
I like how I notice the tiny detail. I just had to click and see what the other boxes said. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey Faith!
Your cousin here - we had to get a new hot water tank yesterday too. Not fun at all. Had to take showers at Mom's for two days! Ugh!! Glad things are going well. come see us.
Kristi

PS. My blog is kristipendleton.blogspot.com

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Popular Posts