Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

This is what I've been working on today.

www.pecanstreethouse.blogspot.com

It's been a challenge.

Every time I get a room cleared out, Miles brings in a toy or two and sits in the floor. He's also been a little snotty and sickly today, so he doesn't want me to hold the camera.... he wants me to hold him.

He's asleep right now.

(**tip toe, tip toe.....don't-wake-up--don't-wake-up-CLICK-don't-wake-up--don't-wake-up.....tip toe, tip toe**)



It's also been kinda sad to put my house up for sale. I spent most of the last year dreaming and planning for this little house. How we could add on, tear down a wall, landscape, etc... Make it perfect for our growing family. That, and I'm a sentimental dork.

But it's exciting too. The thought of something new and different. I guess we'll see in the coming months! Please keep our move in your prayers.

F.

No comments:

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Popular Posts