Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday, January 9, 2009

Welp. This is the face of a Sooner fan after last night.




Dangit.

***

Not much going on today. Lots of playing for Miles and cleaning for me.




Miles will not EVER look at me when I want to take his picture. So I have to ask him questions and sing songs and act like a total dork to get some sort of reaction.

Here, I'd asked "who's that?", to which he replied "Saaaayyyeeeee". That's Sally for all you Cars fans. Even though the car he is holding up is, in fact, not Sally. Today, they're all "Saaaayyyeee". Cause it's fun to say.




He looked up another time when an airplane flew by. He has a word for airplane, but I'm not exactly sure how to spell it. But it most definitely means airplane, because it's the same every time.



This was fun for a good 12 minutes....



And when lining them up got old, pushing them was fun too!












He's also learning about pockets. Especially on the days he wears overalls.



But sometimes, pockets are frustrating.



So is a dirty house. Off I go to clean it!

Have a great weekend!

F.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! It is so fun to find out who reads it...especially when it is people I know! You son is so handsome and you have some really great pictures of him. It was good to hear from you....

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Popular Posts