A rookie "blogger", I have no idea what I'm doing, so bear with me.
I'm pretty sure I can't go wrong with posting pics of Miles. He's pretty stinkin' cute. So here's what we've been up to this morning....


Can you say "trrrrrrrrrrraaaaain!"? 'Cause that's what we say.

Miles knows which remote goes with which engine.... Pretty genius I think.
In an effort to get him to look at the camera, I asked him to show me his eyes.

You get what you pay for...
So this is as good as it gets folks. This is Miles showing me my eyes. As he's running toward me no less. Thus, the blur.

And this is also making for a bit of excitement in my life.

Notice that there is no toilet where the toilet should be. Just some Christmas wrapping paper covering a hole.
Please keep in mind that I'm 22 weeks pregnant.
But at least we have a bathroom in the studio in the backyard. I'll stop whining.
But it's cold outside! Ok, now I'm done.
So there you go.
First. Blog. Ever.
F.
5 comments:
Great job!
Natalee also loves Trains! Jacob started with the Geo track when he was two and Natalee has played with it since she was able to track the train with her eyes. It's a great present!
wow...what did happen to your toilet? haha.
Kori - The toilet had to come out for the renovation. Getting it just like I want it before we sell. :( Figures.
I'm very impressed with the blog! And at least the floor in the bathroom looks nice! :)
Faith, Nice Blog. I have not idea about blogs, so I'd say you did a great job! :) I appreciate you keeping all of us in your life -cause you know you blip into my mind everytime I see the word "FAITH" which is pretty much daily. :) Love ya girl! Kelli Woods
Post a Comment