Tuesday, October 19, 2010

a week of firsts {and fun.}

The last week or so has been full of firsts.
Firsts is a silly looking word.

First meeting: 

{Matthew & Anne from "About A Bug"....new friends of ours via the KinderGardens adventure!  They were passing through the great state of Oklahoma and stopped to say "hi!".}

First trip to the library:

{homeward bound and enthralled with his books.}

First time I've ever seen this many garage sales advertised in Shawnee: 


First (and favorite) purchase of my all-too-brief garage sale morning: 


First family tent:


First all-night tent campout in the living room:


First outdoor tent campout:


Sooners moving to FIRST place in the polls:

{maybe the first time I've loved the BCS...}

Yay for firsts!

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

what an awesome week! I am terrified of going camping with Kiddo - I just am not sure he and camping are a good combination. I think the living room is about as far as I would go...but ours is so small, I don't think a tent would fit!

Re: Bebo...I honestly haven't gotten a chance to really sit down and listen to it. From what I've heard so far, I know I don't dislike it, but I think I might like some of the older ones a wee bit better. It sounds a lot like his other stuff that I have, but none of the songs are really jumping out at me yet as instant faves (how's that for a non-answer?).

The author said...

What a darling purchase! We had such a good time visiting! It looks like camping went well.

ZippyZippy said...

Thats great that you guys caught up in "real life". Very nice find at the garage sale too - happy camping :)

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Popular Posts