Thursday, October 7, 2010

Kinder Gardens {Thank You!}

It's late on Thursday evening and we've been busy-busy all day long.  I just got the kids to bed and sat down to space out on the computer a bit.  Then I remembered to check on this...

{click photo to be taken to the site} 

Miles & Ella's garden won the People's Choice Award!!!
We're so thrilled! 
Seriously, I'm doing the happy dance! ..... Ok, now I'm sitting down again.  I'm very tired. 

Thank you.  Thank YOU.  THANK YOU!  
We're honored and excited and can't wait for next year!  
Have you thought about participating?  You should.  This has been a blast!

This evening as I worked on Barn Sale stuff, the kids played so sweetly in the garden....digging together, throwing dirt in each other's hair.  It was nice.  
The garden really is a playground of sorts for them.

 

Thanks again, everyone.  
To Kim for inspiring a more kid-friendly garden.
To the friends we've made through the process and their weekly encouragement.
And to those who voted for my kiddos.  
THANKS A MILLION!

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Oh, I'm so so glad you won! Congratulations! :)

The author said...

Yea! Congrats!

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Popular Posts