Monday, October 11, 2010

barn sale {thank you.}

{I have so many Barn Sale photos.  And even more stories.  I want to get them all down so they aren't forgotten.  Brace yourselves for a few Barn Sale posts...}

This barn sale would not have been possible without the help of countless friends and family.   My mother worked her little heart out all summer long, making the coolest things out of the "junk" we've been collecting for years.  My friends, Heather & Debbie, also contributed many lovely, handmade touches for our sale.  
My husband, who had a very busy work schedule last week, moved things he didn't want to move, stayed up later than he wanted to stay up and got up earlier than he wanted to get up.  We all did.  Mothers, daughters, sisters, husbands, friends.  It was part of what the sale was all about.  Making fun memories together.  


And then there were the countless friends and family members who came to shop, forwarded the sale info to their friends (who came to shop) and even those who tried -diligently, ha! - to buy things before the sale started because they couldn't come.  What an encouragement!


So, to all of you...


...from the bottom of my heart.

PS - I'm going to post photos of the "leftovers" for sale tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Yeah for leftovers!!!! I'm 3 hours behind you so post early so I can get on the action before I'm gone for my "morning!"
Megan

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Popular Posts