Tuesday, October 12, 2010

barn sale {the leftovers.}

There wasn't much left after the sale, but as promised, here are several items that are still for sale.  Prices are under each photo.  If you're interested or have any questions about size, etc., just leave a comment or email me at frbuss(at)hotmail(dot)com.  Buyer pays shipping, or if you live around here we can arrange pickup/delivery.  

Green Folger's Shutter :: $10.00
SOLD

Magnetic Photo Board :: $2.00
SOLD
"Chick Magnet" Magnetic Board ::  $5.00
SOLD
#5 Jar :: $2.00
SOLD

Vintage Framed Santa's :: $5.00
SOLD

Blue Bead-board Candle Holder :: $5.00

Rustic Bead-Board Hanger #1 :: $5.00

Rustic Bead-Board Hanger #2 :: $5.00

Rustic Bead-Board Apple Hanger :: $5.00

Rustic Bead-Board Hanger #3 :: $5.00
SOLD

Merry Christmas Sign :: $10.00
SOLD

Folgers Candle Holder :: $5.00

Rustic Bead-Board Pumpkin Hanger :: $5.00
SOLD

Bead-Board w/ Antique Spoon Hanger :: $5.00

"Nest" sign :: $5.00
SOLD
"No. 2" sign :: $5.00

"Chieftain Key" Hanger ::  $5.00
SOLD

Folger's Kettle :: $5.00
SOLD

Shabby Button Frame :: $5.00

Candle Holder & Beeswax Candle :: $5.00

Coffee-Cereal-Tea Canisters :: $3.00
SOLD

Rustic Orage Hanger :: $5.00
SOLD
Sliced Pineapple Crate :: $3.00
Fern Park Tomatoes Crate :: $3.00
SOLD

Soap Dish on old wood :: $5.00

Bead-Board Candle Holder :: $10.00
SOLD

Garden Sign (& tools) :: $10.00

Rustic Birdhouse #1 :: $12.00
SOLD

Rustic Birdhouse #2 :: $12.00
SOLD

Ellendale Lima Beans Vintage Label Sign :: $2.00

Pastore Ripe Olives Sign :: $2.00

Maine Sugar Corn :: $2.00


Fern Park Tomatoes :: $2.00


Elkay Solid Pack Tomatoes :: $2.00

Premier Lima Beans :: $2.00

Quilt Sign :: $2.00
SOLD

Collectible Dansk Mugs :: $5.00

Rustic Barn-wood Rack #1 :: $4.00

Rustic Barn-wood Rack #2 :: $4.00
SOLD

Magnetic Kitchen Board :: $7.00

Metal Photo Frame :: $7.00

Vintage Wooden Typeset Letters "SWIM" :: $8.00

 Vintage Wooden Typeset Letters "ROD" :: $6.00
 Vintage Wooden Typeset Letters "Cool" :: $8.00
 Vintage Wooden Typeset Letters "GOAL!" :: $10.00
 Vintage Wooden Typeset Letters "WILD!" :: $10.00
 Vintage Wooden Typeset Letters "COOL" :: $8.00
 Vintage Wooden Typeset Letters "POOL" :: $8.00
 Vintage Wooden Typeset Letters "HOT" :: $8.00
 Vintage Wooden Typeset Letters "MOM" :: $8.00

7 comments:

Tracey Johnson said...

Hi! I came to your barn sale and somehow missed that cute #5 jar. I'd love to own it. I can come up Friday evening if that would work for you. I live in Holdenville. I told you about my blog while there, but here's the address in case you'd like to check Whimsical Cottage out.

Let me know if Friday around 6:30 would work out?

Tracey Johnson
http://ourlifeofwhimsy.blogspot.com/

faith buss said...

Tracey - Believe it or not, someone beat you to the jar this morning. :( I'm so glad to have your blog address though! Thanks!

Unknown said...

Faith, would you ship to Seattle area? Because I have a short list...

"Nest" sign
Folgers sign (top of the page)
Rustic Orange hanger

And if those aren't all still around I have back up choices... :)

faith buss said...

Paula -

Of course I will ship those to you! :) They're all still available. Email me at frbuss(at)hotmail.com.

Tracey Johnson said...

Thanks anyway. I loved the jar because of that silly 5. I love your blog and totally loved your Barn Sale. So glad we happened upon it.

Tracey

Nault News and more said...

I want the Chieftain Key! Email me your address and I'll put the check in the mail. I will add extra for the shipping!

alisha said...

i am sad the chieftain key is gone. : ( i would've paid double! :) ha ha. oh well. i'm gonna look through the other bead boards and email you if i can settle on one. cute stuff.

alisha

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Popular Posts