Thursday, October 28, 2010

the cutest little carrot {and the cutest little carrot picker.}

At some point, carrot seeds were sewn.  
Can't remember when.  
But we're pretty certain they should be bigger than this by now.


Miles wanted to eat it.
"I'm gonna eat that baby carrot, Momma."




"Did it taste good?" - Me


Pure joy over a carrot.


Also in the garden...


Dozens and dozens of tomatoes.  But they're not turning red.  
I've brought a few inside to try ripening them on the window ledge.  
It's just not getting warm enough, I guess.
I don't want them to go to waste....they've got my mouth watering for a home made salsa!!  
Any suggestions gardening friends?

Can't believe I'm still getting this and it's nearly November...  

2 comments:

Cathryn said...

Just drape some plastic sheeting over the tomato plant and you'll stabilize the heat over night then they should ripen.
That is so cool you are still getting tomatoes, I still have beets and brussels sprouts!

I'm wondering how long Miles gets to garden shirtless?? Isn't is October down there too?!

Megan said...

Fried Green Tomatoes!

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Popular Posts