In 2007, after Miles was born, I called a professional photography studio to see how much it would cost to have some baby portraits done.
It was SO STINKIN' EXPENSIVE.
And with the most basic package, you only got to choose ONE pose to purchase. I was so disappointed. So I did a little research on DSLR cameras and told Britton if he'd buy me one, he'd never have to spend a dime at a studio for our children's photos.
He did buy me one.
And as I continue to learn about photography, people continue to ask me to take their pictures.
It's something that brings me GREAT JOY.
So I thought I'd share some of my smiles from the last few months...
{My childhood babysitter, Carrie - aka CareBear, asked me to shoot her daughter's senior pics in June....makes both of us feel old, HA!}
{Cousins, Luke & Jacob....great friends of ours who started out in B's youth group in Pauls Valley.}
{B's new boss asked me to do her gorgeous daughter's senior pics last weekend...still editing them as we speak!}
{Another of B's former youth, "Tink", and her daughter in September...}
I'm so thankful for these opportunities!











5 comments:
Beautiful! You know who I will call upon when Patrick and I need family photos in the future! :)
I would love to have you take calebs 3 yr old pics! How much do you charge? You can email me at bsjones7@gmail.com. You are so talented, I have the nice camera but no talent!:)
Thank you for taking Kyla's pics. You took some awesome and professional photos.
CareBear
I'm so thankful that Britton bought you that camera! You are truly gifted and have blessed our family now with two sets of senior pics!
Ummm...so my little family hasn't had any pictures taken since Easter. When can it be our turn again??
Post a Comment