Monday, September 27, 2010

cream soda & twix {on the front porch.}

I've been in a funk.

Could be because I haven't felt 100%.
Could be because I've had an allergic reaction to Benadryl and have hives all over my chest, neck and face.
Could be because I now look like a Gremlin.
Could be because both my kids are snotty and sometimes feverish and sometimes cranky.
Could be because my hubby has been sick.
Could be a combo of all of the above.

But just now....

Britton brought me an IBC cream soda. And a Twix.  To share on the front porch.  On the most beautiful fall day.

Think I'll (at least temporarily) get out of my funk and go enjoy the fact that I'm still in my pajama pants and that he's home early from work.

And that both kids are asleep.

Goodbye.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I love it. What a wonderful moment. Hope you feel better soon! Hives are the worst! :(

Cathryn said...

I feel your pain - sistah! Been there too and I'm glad you have had a respite with your sweetie!
Sometimes that is the best medicine!
Hang in there!

The author said...

Get better soon. At least your sweet tooth is being well taken care of in the meantime.

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Popular Posts