Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I've been working on a little something...





Is it crazy to say that it freaks me out to admit I might actually accept money for taking pictures in the near future?

People keep asking me to take their photos.  And people keep urging me to accept money.

So, here we go...

Until I can afford to setup a fancy-schmancy website, this is where I'll send the folks who want to see my work.

Booking sessions NOW!

faithbuss photography
fbuss7@gmail.com
405.926.0079

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Yay!!! Congrats Faith!!

I guess this means that I won't be able to talk you into taking Ashley's Snapshots class with me? ;)

{Oh, and my family is available at any time for portfolio building!!}

katie said...

Faith! Just thought I'd finally say that I love looking at your blog. I love all your wonderfully creative pics! I've been blog stalking you for a long time! :) If I lived close to you, I'd so let you take pics of my family! Maybe I can come to Shawnee... You're so talented!

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Popular Posts