Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Today, I found my new favorite CD.



Yes, I realize it's a kids album, but it's where I'm livin'.  Somehow it resonates with me more than any thought provoking, adult lyrics out there these days.  I mean, how can you resist "Piggy Little Toes"???

....






The two guys who wrote the music are independent Christian artists in Nashville who I've liked for several years.  And their music is awesome.  You can check out their stuff here if you're interested:




{Review from www.thejesusunderground.com}
"Slugs and Bugs and Lullabies" will captivate your little ones with delightful melodies and bombastic charm, and then quiet them down into dreams with tender lullabies. With 18 original compositions, Randall and Andrew have changed the landscape for kids music.

"Parents won't want to stick a fork in their eye when they've heard it for the 10th time in a row." -- Randall Goodgame

"It's the first time I've been glad that my music can put people to sleep." -- Andrew Peterson



Bahahahahahahaha!  You get the feeling that these guys had a good time making this record....


By the way, if you're a Caedmon's Call fan, Randall Goodgame co-wrote on the most recent album, Overdressed.

But I'm telling you, with Christmas coming, you should definitely buy this album for your little ones.... or as a gift to some little ones you know.

I downloaded it from iTunes for $10, but if you google Slugs, Bugs & Lullabies, you'll find hard copies for sale through other stores.

PS - As I wrote this post, Ella was strapped to me in the Moby.  We're listening to the CD.  And she's cracking up.  So happy.  She loves it.



Miles loves it too.  It's the only thing he hasn't said "no" to today.

Buy it now.

No comments:

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Popular Posts