Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday, October 5, 2009

1st weekend of the month + blue skies = a few treasures for me!





I'm sooooooo excited about these church pews.  Two of them are for me...  Solid oak and only $25 each!

I dunno what I'm gonna do with them yet, but I have some ideas....  when I figure it out, you'll be the first to know!



We even went to an auction!  (Can you say redneck?)

When we got in the car to leave, Miles said "cowboy, momma?".....because of all the cowboy hats and overalls in attendance.

It's been a lovely weekend.  Minus the snake episode.

1 comment:

Mrs. Tucker said...

Have you decided what to do with your church pews yet? I keep thinking about them for some reason and even browsed the web for ideas! (Found ideas for the mudroom, dining room, bedroom!, porch, etc.) I think it would be fun to paint them...maybe one red and the other white? You'll think of something great and I want to see pictures of it when you finally do!

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Popular Posts