Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday, January 26, 2009


WEEK 3
"JOY"

KIDS ENTRY:




ADULT ENTRY:


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simply Wonderful!

Anonymous said...

ohhh... I love these both :)

Rosie : ) said...

Wonderful grin on the baby! :)

I love the captured moment between the two in the adult entry too.

angie {the arthur clan} said...

You captured two forms of joy perfectly: exuberant joy in the kids photo and a quiet, beautiful joy in the adults photo. They are both wonderful!

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Its Me(SARA) Behind the Camera said...

AWW both of these pictures truly show JOY!!!

awesome JOB!!!

Melinda said...

Both of your photos are precious! Nice job!

Anna said...

what a sweet face full of joy! and that looks like one proud and joyful daddy!

Kristin said...

What wonderful pictures! They truly brought a smile to my face!

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful entries! Joy is a wonderful thing, isn't it? Hope your week is happy!

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Popular Posts