Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Nothing much going on here today. We're stuck in the house. It's icy!










Deuce & CJ were only interested in the ice long enough to run to their food bowls. I'm sure they'd appreciate it if I brought those in the nice warm house too.



Miles isn't sure about all the white stuff.



He thinks it's strange. He reached out once and touched the window and then said "cold...brrrr". We've been learning that when it's cold, you don't have to blow on it. (You know, like when his food is hot....for some reason, he looks outside when it's cold and blows... i dunno.)

Maybe we'll venture outside to play when the sunshine pokes it's head back out. Then he'll see that it's fun! Till then, it's just a little too frigid, not to mention ice is still falling.

Now, off to do very important things like make the Pioneer Woman's Blackberry Cobbler.

F.


PS - Nobody tell my mom that I went outside to take pictures. She's concerned my big fat pregnancy self will fall on the ice. **wink, wink**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pic with the sled!! Really NICE!

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Popular Posts