Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Today, I'm endorsing Rachael Ray.



Not only does she hang with my people, she saved dinner tonight.

It was kind of a crazy afternoon. Miles didn't wake up from his nap until 4:30pm, and I had 50 errands and things to do before practice at 7:00pm. So I was all about the 30 minute meal.

If you want the recipe, you can grab it off her website by clicking here:
LEMON POPPY CHICKEN WITH SWEET PEA & MINT COUSCOUS

My Pioneer Womanish attempt at the "cast of characters"...




Just so you know, it's very trendy to zest your lemons and grate your garlic with one of these babies. Merry Christmas to me, love my mom. Now I'm totally awesome.




Plates up really nicely, don't you think?



I should have taken a photo of the "after"....once he tossed the spoon and went at it with his fingers. Not so pretty then.

I wished my glass of water was a glass of wine for the entire 2.5 minutes I sat to scarf my food down.



I highly recommend it. Both my boys (the big one, and the little one) eat it with no complaints. It just might save your hectic day.

F.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Faith!
Loving your blog!!! When's the new little cousin due????
Kristi P.

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Popular Posts