"I'm too sexy for this hat, too sexy for this hat...."
Ya feeling me? Get it playin' in your head...
F: "Miles, pleeeeaaaasse wear your hat so mommy can take a picture???"
(hat falls to the floor, again)
M: "Speeeed?"
(in fades Rascal Flatts' "Life is a highway, I wanna ride it all night long....")
So that's what we did. I plopped him down in front of Cars for the 513th time in his life and gave him a drink of apple juice.

(in fades the chorus of Mellencamp's Hurts So Good...)
Britton had a horrible headache today after church. So, our friend Jessica, who gives the most awesome of back rubs - seriously, like a professional - stopped by to help out. Miles was right in the middle of it the whole time. Britton swears he's not been this limber in 5 years. He was even touching his toes. And if I could only train Miles to give back rubs like Jessica, I'd be set for life... (in fades Cinderella singing "A dream is a wish your heart makes....) or at least until he's 18... or maybe 12... oh, who am I kidding?
Britton had a horrible headache today after church. So, our friend Jessica, who gives the most awesome of back rubs - seriously, like a professional - stopped by to help out. Miles was right in the middle of it the whole time. Britton swears he's not been this limber in 5 years. He was even touching his toes. And if I could only train Miles to give back rubs like Jessica, I'd be set for life... (in fades Cinderella singing "A dream is a wish your heart makes....) or at least until he's 18... or maybe 12... oh, who am I kidding?




3 comments:
LOVE, love, LOVE the hat! Learning to knit is on my list! {I can crochet, just not knit well.} And the last photo of Miles..... perfection!!
I wish Jess would give me back massages. She hates me though and wont ever do it.
It's Brandi.. I just didn't want to make a name..
She never gives me back rubs either.
booooooo.
Post a Comment