Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday, January 12, 2009

Today's post is up much later than I would have liked, but I've been in a state of depression.

I have no hot water......again. A brand new hot water tank and, most likely, a faulty element. I'll have to call the plumbers in the morning. None of my attempts to troubleshoot it have been successful. Too bad for my dreams of a nice hot bath this evening.

I found a cool blog today called iHeartFaces.com.



I'm entering the weekly photo contest, 'cause, why the heck not?

Here's my kid entry...



Miles was about 7 months old, and well, I heart that face.

Here's my adult entry... I heart this face too.



Maybe baby - girl - buss will have her daddy's eyes.

Though this website says the chances are nil.

http://museum.thetech.org/ugenetics/eyeCalc/eyecalculator.html

Did it predict your family eye colors correctly?

Let me know if any of you decide to enter the iheartfaces.com contest!

F.

6 comments:

Drew said...

That's a really fun gadget. It wasn't totally accurate...I have blue eyes...my husband has brown. We have 2 blue-eyed boys and our daughter has brown eyes. She totally has her daddy's eyes so there may be a chance for your daughter too! (Although, I'm sure your eyes are beautiful too!) Thanks for sharing 2 great photos with i heart faces!

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Fantastic entries! Love the looks you captured. :)

Thanks for joining in the fun on our website,

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Jackie said...

Great pics! Miles is adorable, and I think I'll keep the comments about "your" hubby to myself ;) lol

Melinda said...

Great photos and Miles - what a cutie!

Melinda said...

So glad you stopped by my blog. I didn't realize you were from OK too! It is always nice to meet other Okie bloggin' mommas : )

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww. I love your faces! Your baby is adorable! So is your man : )

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Popular Posts