And once the chocolate was all cleaned up, this is how I found them with their juice...watching Christmas shows on the Disney channel. Precious little munchkins.
3 comments:
Brandi Eatherly
said...
Miles looks like he's high on chocolate in that first picture.
Love the colors of their eyes! I have multi-colors here too, blue, grey and hazel. How far apart in age are they? My two who are 18 months are boy/girl as well and they have always had so much fun together. Now they are 14 and 15 and they are still as close as ever. Many happy years ahead!
3 comments:
Miles looks like he's high on chocolate in that first picture.
Too cute.
Love the colors of their eyes! I have multi-colors here too, blue, grey and hazel.
How far apart in age are they? My two who are 18 months are boy/girl as well and they have always had so much fun together. Now they are 14 and 15 and they are still as close as ever.
Many happy years ahead!
i LOVE that! I so hope my kids get along like that. I pray for it!
Post a Comment