Wednesday, December 22, 2010

making cookies {& the christmas monkey.}

Miles and I have been making lots of sugar cookies.  We made a great big batch of dough and refrigerated it. We just pull some out and make a few cookies for friends (and ourselves) each day.  


My husband is good enough to document my presence at these events when I beg him.  He usually captures my very best expressions...  Ehem.

 

We've made a remarkable discovery during our baking sessions...


Ella is a climbing monkey.


This is where I put her and encourage her to remain...


And this is where she is 10 seconds later...


She has quite a hard little head.  


I have no idea where she gets it.

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Ha! That is why I DON'T beg Hubby to take pictures of me.

These are precious. And I LOVED the post the other day at the piano. So sweet. AND, I love your new header!! Awesome pics of you all! I had hoped to get a family pic for Christmas cards this year, but that is one ball that got dropped for the sake of my sanity. :)

Have a wonderful Christmas!!

The author said...

Oh my gosh! That last picture of you two is just toooo cute!

Cathryn said...

Love it all!!

Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Popular Posts