We have a little tradition in the Buss family.
We get together for Thanksgiving.
{2007)
The last three years, we've journeyed to the woods of Broken Bow, Oklahoma and stayed in a giant cabin for several days.
It's sooooo nice to get away!
{2008}
We always take a group picture when we're at the cabin.
It's the one time of year I'm sure to get good use out of the spiffy little timer function on my camera.
{2009}
This year, the cabin in the woods didn't come together for us.
But we continued our photo tradition right in my back yard.
{2010}
I think next year, there might be a new tradition in the works...
The silly photo.
{Note to Family : Take notes from Emma (bottom, far left) for next year's silly pic.}
{Note to those who know Scott & Ed : Scott is giving Ed a wet willy! LOL!}





2 comments:
That is very nice that you have family members who will let you arrange them together for a photo!! I always get lots of groans and complaints so I have given up. Collages are my only option!
look how much miles grew in that first year! holy smokes!
Post a Comment