God is good all the time....
He was good in May when Britton lost his job.
He was good in the weeks and months following.
And he's super duper good today as we see Britton off to week two of a great new job.
He's now the...{drumroll please!}.... Audio/Video Technical Director at Oklahoma Baptist University (our alma mater). {applause...}
We're back to getting up early again.
Oh wait, this one gets up early every day...never-mind.
Look at the sleepy eyes in this photo...Hello Monday morning!
"Honey, if you don't stopping taking my picture I'M GOING TO BE LATE!"
{ok, sorry....I'm just so dang proud...}

The munchkins and I are off to check out his office today and see what can be done about paint/decorating.
Thank you for your prayers throughout the summer. We thoroughly enjoyed having him home. And we're extremely grateful for this new adventure and opportunity.
...All the time, God is good.


9 comments:
Yaaaaaaaay! Sigh of relief! Hope he has a fabulous first day!
what wonderful news!
Yay!!! :D
Yes, sweet Faith....God is good! Love you guys so much!
Yay!! I'm so excited for you guys!!
That's wonderful! Praise be to God!
whew!!!
Yea!!! An answer to a prayer I'm sure.
I'm just now seeing this post! How exciting that he's working at OBU! That's SO cool!!! We should meet up sometime... my sister is a freshman there so I'll probably be up this semester a few times! :) Congrats to you guys!
Post a Comment